Saturday, October 4, 2014

Releasing emotions - Fundamental childhood experiences and decisions

This phase of life is all about journaling my deep experiences with Amma Bhagavan's teachings. I just came back after my Navaratri Homa from Satya Loka. A place filled with Amma Bhagavans consciousness. I vividly recall three divine experiences/processes :

1. During Pradeep Dasaji's meeting at tent, Bhagavan talked about brain change that is necessary to be with WHAT IS inside. He clearly communicated that it is not possible to stay with what IS until one's brain is rewired with Deekshas. Immediately as we sat in Savasana I felt a descent of energy from the crown of the head and felt Bhagavan touching my head with his hand from his Golden Chair. It gave a nice brain massage(middle of brain) and descended downwards into heart.

For last one whole day , (sat) , I felt indifferent and closed to outside world with a lot of mental chatter and inner dialogues. This felt like a great relief when the energies moved in through the whole body and filled with a divine ecstasy. I felt blissful afterwards the whole way home with Sekarji, Sreekanthji and Anideep ji. The external climate also felt very warm and good.

Aum Namashivay.
Gratitude Bhagavan.

More to continue in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment