Sunday, April 26, 2015

Balakumaran rekindles yogic fire

After a long time, I do a bit of Nadi Shodhana to clear my psychic pathways. It feels like heaven.. My upper heard and chest region feels relaxed and saturated with a mild/subtle glow of bliss. Feels good inside :)

Otherwise, my system is more or less depressed about my life not blossoming with its infinite potential. I feel stuck and not even any intention to record this in journal or vent out.

I find solace in the writings of Ed Muzika. There's thing longing to put my attention to Being to the exclusion of everything else. External activities to earn money or improve professionally does not seem to excite me much. That's a real cause of concern.

I am staying at Tuty home now and I feel tremendous love/blessing energies towards my father/mother. I feel indebted and bound in gratitude for the wonderful service they offer me. They still treat me like a child and do everything to make me feel comfortable/happy. Namashivya for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment